Waller County Churches
HARPER CHAPEL METHODIST CHURCH
HARPER CHAPEL METHODIST CHURCH - Sunnyside/Monaville (OLD PATTISON LUTHERAN CHURCH) In 1919 Matilda Harper conveyed one and one-quarter acres in the Irons League to the trustees. In 1925 two more acres were added from Harry Stubblefield. When the Pattison Lutheran Church completed their new building, the Harper Chapel members purchased the old building and moved it to the site on Harper Chapel Road.