Waller County Texas Historical Commission / Society

Waller County Texas History, offered by the Waller County, TX Historical Commission/Society

Schools of Waller County

Best Creek School after year 2000

« Back to Album Photo 15 of 72 Previous | Next
Best Creek School after year 2000
Still located west of Bessies Creek and on the south side of Boseman Road, the old building has been moved and is stored on private property. The Bess Creek School opened in 1894 consolidated with the Pattison School in 1930. It was also known as the ?Dixon School.?
Posted on August 21, 2011 Full Size| Slideshow