Waller County Homes
Hardy Farm Manager's House and Office
The old "Rocky Crossing" of Clear Creek on the road from Bernardo to Harrisburg, is 3/4 mile east of here. A wagon trail crossing, or ford, in the 1830's and a foot bridge in the 1930's, connected the Hardy Farm tenants with the Menke Farm tenants. The foot bridge was used by the Hardy farm children attending the Silent Grove School on Addie Gee Road adjacent to the Laris St. Thomas Cemetery on the corner with Mannix Road.