Maps & Posters
As drawn on cloth by George Harrison - and recorded in 1893 in Vol. 13 page 509. Some west end properties of Brookshire are still recorded as Kellner. Story goes - the name ?Brookshire? was chosen by the railroad when they named their station. Capt. Brookshire probably owned the largest land parcel near town and the railroad representative didn?t know of Kellner.