School Students & Faculty
Brookshire School 1900
Brookshire developed with the railroad and replaced Pattison as the local shipping point in the 1890?s. Kellner, the original site of Brookshire, was platted in 1893, by John Kellner, on the Missouri, Kansas, and Texas Railroad - and later renamed Brookshire, when the railroad station needed a name. This is probably more than just a school picture, the photographer was visiting the local schools in 1900 and it appears that everyone wanted to be in this picture.