School Students & Faculty
Pattison developed on the Atascocita Trail where the San Felipe Cut Off and the San Felipe Trail branched off. Flourished in the 1800?s with a narrow gauge railroad (Texas Western) and was replaced by Brookshire with the new railroad about 4 miles SE. The ?main drag? was not FM - 359, which was laid upon the old Texas Western narrow gauge railroad bed. The first street (not trail) is parallel and one block to the NE, ending today in the old school yard. The small white painted brick building was the elementary and high school in the 1940?s. The railroad turntable was between the old school and the Post Office on FM-359.