Waller County Texas Historical Commission / Society

Waller County Texas History, offered by the Waller County, TX Historical Commission/Society

Waller County Churches

SECOND CORINTH BAPTIST CHURCH

« Back to Album Photo 40 of 81 Previous | Next
SECOND CORINTH BAPTIST CHURCH
One acre was donated by R. R. McDade Jr. to trustees, Berry Hardaway, Tony Burnew, Charles Randle, and Squire Paynes in 1869. Witnessed by A. C. Tompkins, notary. Another acre was donated in 1894. Located off FM-1736 in the Mauser League
Posted on February 17, 2012 Full Size| Slideshow