School Students & Faculty
Myrtle Grove School Students
Waller County records list Myrtle Grove as school #24 from 1873 to 1894. The school was located west of FM-362 on Karsteter Road. Myrtle Grove consolidated with Gladish in 1907 and then with Fields Store in 1922. The first school bus in Waller County transported Myrtle Grove students to Fields Store School in 1922. The Myrtle Grove Community was near Fields Store and included a store, cotton gin, saw mill, syrup mill and post office.