School Students & Faculty
Penick School Students
Known as School district No. 11 in 1892, when it opened - Penick School was located on the north side of Rochen Road, about 100 yards east of FM-362. A second room was added and two teachers taught grades one through eight. There were usually 4 or 5 students per grade. Students included: Blazek, Brejcka, Grichar, King, Krenik, Rochen, Warwarofsky, and Wilson. Penick consolidated into Waller in 1929. The building, which consisted of two rooms of different sizes, was moved to Waller for private use in the 1930?s.