Waller County Churches
CURRY'S CHAPEL BAPTIST CHURCH - Brookshire/Kellner
Robert Stephenson, Allen Sampson, and Harry Clark bought one acre in the Wm. Cooper Survey from George and Elsie Curry in 1917. In 1926, the trustees, Stephenson, Clark, and Archie Clayton bought one acre out of a four acre tract conveyed by Peter Bijbigian to George Curry. Records do not give the date of construction.