Waller County Churches
GREATER WADE'S BAPTIST CHURCH - Clemons
Trustees of the church known as Wade's Chapel received two acres from P. M. Cuny out of the SE corner of a tract allotted to P. M. and Mary Cuny in the Deed of Partition E. Waller estate in 1897. Located on the corner of FM-1458 and Neiman Road. Clemons is west of Pattison.