Waller County Churches
Mt. CALVARY BAPTIST CHURCH - Pattison
Church members received one acre in the SW corner of John and Vinie McCowns forty acre tract in 1889. The land had been purchased from J. F. Muske and was situated about thirty feet south of the narrow gauge H. W. N. R. R. tracks. Date of the first building on this site is unknown.