Waller County Churches
STAR OF HOPE MISSION CHAPEL (Oldham Chapel)
Congregation organized in 1928 with services in English and German. Rev. Ewald Henrt Schwengel was the founder and first pastor. Three other churches in the Cypress area conducted services in German. The chapel was donated by the 'Christ United Church' and restored and furnished by the Oldham Little Church Foundation in 1971. Located in the G. W. Clary survey in NW Waller County.