Waller County Buildings and Areas
Barber Shop, Waller
Roy's Barber Shop 1924-1970's, Roy McClellan owner located on north side of Main street midway down the block between Smith & Key streets, was purchased from Charlie Greenwood in 1924. Destroyed by fire in 1928 & rebuilt in same place. Some time in 1940's-1950's the business was moved to another building on the south side of Main street between Farr & Smith streets, just east of Garrett's Drug Store.