School Students & Faculty
Smith School 1924
The Smith School served the Friendship Community. First located west of the home of G. T. Brunn, off Kickapoo Road, in the Shubal Marsh Survey, east of Fields Store. Later moved to just northwest of the Friendship Church. Smith later consolidated with the Waller School. Teachers: Eva Reed and Ester Loggins First Row: Lyle ?Vernon? Jones, Alfred Stokley, Otis Thomas, Garnett Jones, Alton McWilliams, Lee Sheffield, Charlie Bird Clepper, T. B. Yates, Thelbert Peterson, L. D. Stephenson. Second Row: Grace Thomas, Velma Peterson, Lora Clepper, Vera Page, Lillian Jones, Vollie Freis, Lilly Thomas, Annie Dinkins, Pauline Freis, Ollie Stokley, Vanice Jones, Ruby Jones, Thelma Thomas, Charline Harris. Back Row: Cassie Mae Roberts, Lela Riley, Olen Peterson, Edna Lee Stephenson, Talamage Harris, Valine Stokley, Rosetta Sheffield, Ralph Stokley, Lois Stokley, Henry Roberts, Ola Mae Page, Avis Peterson.